Should a girl ask a guy out?

Say the girl is regarded as one of the hottest and prettiest girl in the year group. She's very nice and friendly, but she told me that no guy has ever asked her out, even though they all find her really pretty. In fact, she's always the one doing the chasing. In your opinion, should she keep playing the pursuer and ask guys out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitly !

Last time after an exam a girl was writing a text in her mobile phone. She stayed here, just like she was waiting for someone. But there was nobody 8 meters around except me ! The fact is, the attraction I can produce on ladies is a bit new to me. So I was thinking : Hum nah ! don't think about that dude, she's not waiting for yah ! She's just there, thinking about something...

But I was wrong I'm sure. She goes out of the amphitheater (2-3 min after me) ALONE and look at me but hum... it was too late. It could be so easy to tell her in the amphi : "hey how was this test ?" to start a relation.

I don't know her, now every day I want to hit my head against the wall because of that...

Another time in theater, but the woman was older than me (like 4-5 years I think). Some of my friends tell me that I look older but it's bullsh*t... I always look one or 2 years less. Anyway...

She was waiting for me (I think) at the exit of the room (where we saw the movie), she was my neighbor during the film (the Fly, Cronenberg) which is pretty rare those days (moreover the room was not overcrowded at all, we were something like 20). She was so beautiful. She didn't stop hiding her face all the movie long. So I had already the sentence to begin the conversation but the fact that she's waiting me outside before the end of the credits surprise me a lot. I think she left the room to go out and avoid any discussion. So I didn't say anything and go away... f***ing stupid.

That 2 stories haunt me since they take place... in the beginning of January. Damn Me.

A bit long sorry. My answer is YES !

Eventhough I don't think we've got to ask, it comes naturally, dates after dates

What Guys Said 7

• Yes but she shouldn't go too far out of her way to do it. Any guy who makes her jump through hoops is NOT WORTH IT (and the same applies if genders are reversed).

Yes she should approach. But the person being approached has a responsibility to keep their end of the exchange as simple and as problem-free as possible.

• I think she should do hat she feels and what works for her.

Obviously chasing guys does not work so I wouldn't continue. I would find something what works better. Finding friends, getting social, going out with friends, helping people, or something else what will work for her.

• She can play hard to get, nothing wrong there. She can do the chasing as well, and again nothing wrong there.

• If the guy won't make a move and the girl wants him too, then why should the girl have to wait for the guy? It is perfectly acceptable for a girl to ask out a guy.

• um. yea to a certain extent. but if the guys are not asking you out that means you look really good because men usually clam up around sexy or gorgeous wemen

• See I don't agree with that statement. The old saying that pretty women may be lonely just because guys are to scared to approach them. There are WAY to many ass hole- homosexuals-players out there who will say anything to a pretty chich. Thus getting a date, and I don't see hot girls being alone. Unless she's a total bitch, maybe that's why people aren't asking her out. Who cares if she's out.

• can you ask her out for me?

• Yes, that's easier.

What Girls Said 0