How to get the first kiss from girl?

I want to kiss this girl so bad. But I don't know how shell react, I was thinking of doing a quick Peck or telling her to give me one. Tell me your ideas on those. Or I could give her a hug kiss her cheek then her lips? Tell me what are gold choices and if there are any better ways? P.S. this girl is very shy so that's why its hard for me and if I called her beautiful or something would that ruin it or make it better?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, well, all this depends on how the girl feels about you. Does she even like you? Does she know you like her? All of that stuff matters. If you are sure she likes you, and you have hinted to her that you like her, then telling her she is beautiful would only help. And, if she likes you and you like her, she probably wouldn't mind if you gave her a little kiss, but do it in private, and I would start out with a kiss on the cheek one day. then later on, you could give her a little kiss on the lips if she didn't freak out that you kissed her cheek or tell you she's not comfortable with that. Just start slowly, and ease into it, because especially if she is shy, she won't want to rush anything. Good luck with her! :)

What Girls Said 5

• after you hug her, only pull back slightly so your faces are about a foot apart. Then very slowly put your hand on her cheek and stroke it until you are under her chin, then lift it and lean in at the same time. If she pulls away, just look at your feet and do a small smile and say "sorry" then look her in the eyes. It will let her know you really like her. If she doesn't pull away, then wooo!

• I'd make sure that she's interested in you first...you don't want to rush anything to turn her off and you don't want to not make a move because both could possibly push her away. A kiss though, should just happen, it shouldn't be planned. DON'T ASK HER! that's definitely a turn off!

• just kiss her. look her in the eyes, do the chin tilt thing, and just go for it.

• Ahhh my favorite kind of first kiss is when it starts as a long hug, then his hand in my hair or the side of my face, then the kiss. Take your time, make it slow and sensual, not just a "quick peck." Calling her beautiful is sweet.

This is assuming she likes you back, of course!

• Say I really like you while looking into her eyes and just do it! She'll either love it or not. I'm thinking that she'll love it!

What Guys Said 1

• Run your hand through her hair and if she doesn't pull away or act against it, kiss her.