What does it mean when you are texting with a girl..?

and you send her a text and she answers almost immediately only with " :)"

we were already texting when she replied with the smiley. Does that mean she doesent want to text anymore?

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally, I would not read too much into it, but if you insist I will mention a few possibilities:

- She may have had things to do and she wanted to cut the conversation in a polite manner.

- She may have been suprised or amused by something you said and did not know what to say. This is why she chose a neutral reply.

- She might felt bored with the conversation and decided to give short replies for you to get the hint and end it.

What Girls Said 6

• Is it after the first text, or in the middle? usually if it's in the middle of a conversation, I know myself that I'd do that if I didn't know what to say or if I wanted to end the conversation. BUt if it's after the first text, it's definitely because I'm happy to hear from you!

• Hmm...is it like when you first text her or when you're already texting? Anyway, it probably means she's happy to see you :)

• It means she's amused or smiling. Emoticons are to express how you feel, right?

• She's happy to hear from you;)

• i only send that when I don't know what to say. so keep the convo going lol

• Means she's happy to hear from you(:

What Guys Said 1