How to make a guy really really like you on a first date?

I just have a simple question. How to make a guy really really like you on a first date? I need advice stat.

Most Helpful Girl

• its simple...just be yourself! don't try to impress him so much or be someone you really aren't with him! if you try..be prepared to be like that forever! let the guy like you ffor who you are...even if you aren't as funny or talkative!

i didn't talk to boyfriend much when we were on dates. the first time/day I saw him, he brought brownies for everyone and I end up taking the most. he asked me to give it back to him, I took his hands and spit out the brownies.

he never forgot that! he always brings it up!

be yourself, I'm sure he'll like that

• I would be so pissed, I'd think it was hilarious later...but at that moment...speechless haha

• i made it memorable though :)

i even put the brownies back in my mouth :D

What Guys Said 2

• say you're nervous, that's extremely sweet since it means you care enough to feel nervous and also makes us feel like we must take over and be a man to make you feel at ease, it also relaxes us if we're nervous too. Other than that don't look at it as a date, but just as a chance to go out and have as much possible fun.

• I kind of have not been on a date but I would rather have a girl be really sweet and be all fun and talking and stuff, be smilely and cute and kind of shy.

What Girls Said 2

• You can't make a guy like you. All you really have to do is be yourself & if he doesn't respond to that well, than oh well.

• well you can't force it but I was just really talkative and bubbly and smiled and looked at him a lot.