I think everyone should not make hasty judgements on first dates.

People are usually nervous, I know I am. And I'm an oldie. I do think everyone should prepare before their first date.I heard on a radio station this guy didn't want a second date with this girl and he said she was attractive and the first date went well. He was disgusted with her thumbs because he said they looked like big toes. That is so bad! Why do some men behave this way? Us women put up with a lot of crap from you guys. I think everyone should go on 2 to 3 dates before making a final decision about that person.What is your opinion of first dates?

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I think one date is not enough. I went on a date last spring with a nice guy. I didn't see things going anywhere with him, but I agreed to see him again anyway. Now, he's my fiance'.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Wow, that guy went out with Megan Fox?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You're right.. Usually, on the first date no one is themselves. I'd say 3 dates is enough.. I just don't look at how he treats me or what the conversation is about but also, how he treats the waitress or whoever we are around.

He doesn't like big toes, I guess.. Oh well.. What can she do? I'm sure she'll find a guy who doesn't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with you, unless the guy (or girl) believes like a total jerk on the first date.

0|0
    0|0