What's the deal here?

hi.

so..i have been playin' with the idea of this guy being in love with me...except right now,i am in pain(and toothache no less).its hurting me soo bad,and I am on medicines.heknows am not well,and he yesterday told me to relax and take care.if he was in love with me,wouldnt he have at least called or texted to ask how I was today ?

What Guys Said 1

• So he is in love with you, you know it but nothing happened between you two. So maybe he's just to shy to ask you right now? Maybe he will tomorrow?

I don't know in what kind of relationship you two are in (classmates / friends / whatever) so this might just be normal. If he is to shy to ask you he won't call - this doesn't mean that he doesn't like you!

What Girls Said 1

• Are you two dating? If not, then I wouldn't really "expect" much of anything from a guy at this point. How do you know if he's "in love" with you? Has he told you this?