Girls what would be your reaction to this?

Girl's what if you liked a guy and he liked you back and you both were talking and then you got together. It was all going great and a few months passed and then you broke up and after getting over the break up you find out that a guy you know and sort of talked to had feelings for you, but purposely didn't tell you out of respect because he knew you liked someone else and he didn't want to ruin that. Would you even care or would it just be a whatever that's his problem type thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's very respectful, if that's what you're asking. If he wants me to feel sorry for him for not approaching me sooner, then it's his problem.

• Yea that was pretty much what I was asking seeing as how I figured the right thing to do would be to leave her be and keep my feelings a secret so she can be with the guy she likes.

• Depends, do you think this guy's a really good guy? And, in any case, you're under 18 according to your little banner, so although serious love is certainly possible... hm, let me put it in terms of myself. If I was interested in someone, and someone else was interested in me, and the someone else informed me of their feelings, I'd have a decision to make. It wouldn't be life and death, I don't plan to marry either one, and I won't save any starving children by not picking the confessor. Get me?

• Yes I think he is a good guy, I don't know him personally, but yea I think he is. And yes I get what you mean it's not that serious and that it isn't that big of a deal if I tell her how I feel

What Girls Said 4

• I would think he was very respectful for not trying to approach me while I was dating someone else. If I liked him back, I would consider going out with him to see how it goes.

• I would be upset that he didn't tell me while we were together, maybe I would have change my mind about the other person. .. That would just confuse me after a break up

• i think that was a wise choice to do but he can talk to her now...

• Well I would feel OK with it but I would like him to tell me himself how he feels about me :3 (you of course not the other guy)

• Even if you already like someone and you know that guy likes you back?

• well that's just me I would be fine with that maybe even change my mind about the other guy and go strait to you

What Guys Said 0