Should I just wait for him to text me?

I texted my bf...saying hey what's up last night but I got no answer. I started to worry like maybe he doesn't want to talk to me or is avoiding me and stuff...Do you think his phone died or something and should I text him back today or should I wait for him to text or call me? Please help...i'm new to this relationship stuff!

please answer!

Most Helpful Girl

• I know it's hard but you need to wait for him to relpy. Men don't always reply straight away because they do not want to come across as desperate etc.

If he has not replied in a couple of days, try messaging him again and just asking how he is. Don't mention the other message as he may think that you are desperate or needy.

Dont worry, I'm sure it will be fine. He is just busy or something like that and it's nothing that you have done.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, you need to chill out. I know it's all new to you, but nothing scares a guy more than a nervous girl. If he knows you are into him then it's really up to him to make moves. I know feeling ignored sucks, but if you try and rush things or push things faster than he wants then he will give you the boot. Don't worry, be happy, and chill. Things have a way of resolving themselves.

What Girls Said 4

• Aww girl - take it easy. Go out with your girlfriends or read a book - anything that will help take your mind off of him.

Do not call to see if his phone is working. Do not text again. Do not stalk him. All this will do is make you look needy - boys don't like that (would you? Ugh - no one likes someone like that).

He'll contact you when he sees that you don't really care (fake or not) if he does. Don't be cruel to him when he does though but do not mention that he didn't respond to your text (that will only show that you've been sitting around thinking about it - very lame). Be cool about it...and also have your own life. He is not the most important thing in the world even though it may seem like it right now.

Good luck - it will get better.

• Okay thanks for the advice...but I was also supposed to see him today

• If he hasn't contacted you to finalize your plans - then make other plans. Why are you waiting around for this guy? Let him be angry that you didn't sit around like a puppy waiting for him - who cares? You'll see that he will actually start to respect you more and be more aware of making plans and contacting you the moment he realizes you won't just sit around and focus your life on him. And you will respect yourself more for taking control of this situation.

• u can try callin him from a different no, to see if he;s ohone is alive.. but disconnect soon b4 he recieves..this was jus to make sure his phon is not dead..if the phone is intact wait for him to reply

• Don't let such little things bother you too much, if he doesn't answer he doesn't answer, it will all clear up later and you'll probably laugh at yourself for making it a big deal. Continue with your life, be busy, don't make him the center of your world.

• wait 4 a reply...lol I know what goes on in my (guy) friends mind when he opens his phone and finds hundreds of txts by his gf. the look o their face says it all...just wait