How often should you text a girl if you're not sure she's interested in you?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can text me any time you like, as much as you want. <3

Seriously though, how often are you talking about? Like once a day? Is she replying? If you've been texting her for a couple of days and she's not replying, you should probably take the hint. =/

• awww thanks, lol

I typically text her about once per week. I can make her laugh but I always seem to be the one who has to initiate, which has me second guessing myself.

• Chances are that she's probably not that interested, then, if she's not responding a lot.

What Girls Said 1

• If whenever you text her, she seems happy to keep the conversation going, keep that rate of texting. But if you text her everyday and she seems annoyed, then maybe try once a week and work from there.

What Guys Said 2

• It has to be a conversation. If you are just looking for attention from her you are going to turn her off, but if you are giving her attention that she likes you should keep it up.

• I would suggest you to just text the girl anytime you feel ready to text that way you will feel confident.