Where would you go on your first date?

What are some ideas or places? I can only think of the cinema, park and restaurants. What are some creative, non boring activities you would do on the first date?

Most Helpful Girl

• I went skating for my last one, it was fun because he couldn't skate without a hockey stick, and I couldn't skate at all, so we had to help each other... You know where I'm going with this.

What Guys Said 3

• It's all based on what you like I guess, for example I'd probably go to a restaurant, or enjoy the nature, maby even a picknick.

• Shooting range.

• honestly, Mcdonald's, maybe Wendy's if I have the money. I think fancy movies and fancy restaurants are over-rated.

• Have you not seen the picture that's currently plaguing the internet about the chicken before it's chicken? McD's is vile. :P

• heh, yah Canadians are too picky

What Girls Said 5

• my #1 choice would be to go fishing I love fishing and if a guy took me fishing I would be so happy even if we didn't catch anything haha. but since its cold outside id say...a hockey game. I love going to watch hockey games tho I have no idea what any of the rules/fouls in hockey are except for what a goal is and what hooking is but its just fun to watch and the fights can be fun to watch too.

• Legos, museums, comedy club, and hopping around in the corn field..

• I'd love a walk in the park, I'm a really simple girl so anything really

• picnic in the park! or the zoo you have fun animals to look at and get a distraction here and there...it won't be too awkward getting to know each other

• It all depends on what you guys like doing; for example if you like art go to an exhibition, if you like history go to a historical place, if you like painting paint a picture...