Why does this guy only take me on dates during the weekdays?

We have known each other for about a year now. We are classmates together in college. He's expressed some interest in me over the past 2 months, but I turned him down because I'm not looking for a hook-up. Eventually he asked me to dinner on a Sunday and I accepted. I texted him and hinted that we should hang out again and he asked for next Wednesday where we'll go to dinner again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wednesday? That's a weekday

• lol yes? I'm asking why guys only ask girls on dates during the weekdays instead of the weekends?

• this is not something "guys" do. its something this guy does. and maybe its just better for his schedule.

• I could swear that your title said weekends 5 min ago. :/

I guess that fits his schedule, I always take girls out on the weekends just because I'm busy during weekdays unless its 10 or 11 pm and I'm going straight to her house :D

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah not to sugar coat it but he's not putting time aside for you. He's maybe trying to have fun else where, party , bar? If he really wanted a relationship he would make time for you. I'm a realist, try to understand maybe he's not the right guy. He just needs to set his priorites straight.

good luck

• maybe he is asking you out for week days so that he can go out to the bars on the weekends and hang out with buddies or whatever he does on weekends

• You should be asking him this question. He's the one with the answer.

What Girls Said 0