Do you people still follow the 3 days rule?

Met this guy 2 nights ago. He was cool and showed interest in me. He said he digged me and was around me the whole night.. When he was leaving he asked for me to come outside so he could say bye, hug and kiss me on the cheeks (he held that kiss for a few secs) and said he'll defs contact me (fb). But he hasn't yet. Pics from that night has been put up and he's been on fb too, commenting on some of them. But hasn't spoken to me ... Is that normal? Do people still do the whole 3 days rule thing? Do any of you do it? If so, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I still follow the 3 day rule.

Why? It's successful, in my experience.

When I don't follow it. it always seems like the girl loses all interest within two weeks.

What Guys Said 1

• If I thought a date went well, I'm going to schedule another one at the end of the first. I don't want to wait around and play games. Girls can be flaky too and quite frankly, I won't give them the chance, otherwise they'll get deleted from phone.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know if other people do. I sure don't. If I want to date someone I'll try to plan another date as soon as possible. Definitely not going to play the waiting game.