What should I do about this?

I've never had a boyfriend or a first kiss yet. and the only thing I can think of is that I'm not cute. My friends say I'm not but I think I'm ugly. what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all Your only 16? Darling no need to rush that. I'm 18 and I haven't had a first kiss or anything I've even talked to people who are 20 who haven't so don't feel bad about that. Just enjoy what you got now. And don't think your ugly or not cute cause your beautiful in your own way. What always helps me and my friends when we feel down about ourselves we give each other makeovers or try to do something different for ourselves! You need to find something that boost your confidence. Go get a new hair cut. Go buy some new makeup or a new outfit. When you walk down the halls at your school flaunt what you got! All the boys will look at a girl who believes in themselves! Hope I helped a little. :D

Jami

What Guys Said 3

• Don't rush it, it will come. I was a dork growing up and didn't have my first until after 18. I mean, most people have theirs around middle school, but late bloomers, no matter what you're talking about, always make out in the long run. Pun intended. You're not ugly either. Please don't have low self esteem, you'll just push people away. And don't let some guy try to push the issue with you either, a kiss doesn't mean sex.

• ahh I have the same problem with my sister

its ok sometimes you don't date tright away wich is a good thing

you will find the man of your dreams one day and it will be ok trust me

sometimes its not meant for people to be fating at such a young age

for me the hardestet part of highschool was having to be the virgin having to be the one who never kissid a girl and all that stuff

and if a guy trually likes you he will like you for who you are on the inside and not the outside

• We all have a tendency to be our own worst critic. Try to see yourself the way others do, when you do, you will exude confidence and everything will fall into place.

What Girls Said 1

• talking like that will never get you a boyfriend.you just have to have more confidence and believe in yourself. :)