Is this a little much for a first date?

link

picture says it all :)

dinner and drinks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if it's a date that doesn't require that sort of outfit.

If you're going to a baseball game, you'll probably be a bit overdressed, eh?

• It's definitely a good outfit though..maybe for like..a third date or something

What Guys Said 8

• Yes. That looks more like something for a big night out on the Plaza. You'd be better off with something like this... link

• A little over the top for a 1st date, but not a bad outfit minus the boots.

• Hha..yeah it is...try cute jeans w a cute shirt..nothing TOO crazy cus then the guy would feel awkward..like "okkkk...?"...lol trust me..you want to impress not stick out

• Left outfit is cute the right outfit looks too over the top with the fur.

• Nice boots.

• Ummm fur coat? reallllyy!? I don't know unless we are in some Michellini star restaurant I think it is a little much and it screams high maintance.

• It all depends on where you're going. The one on the left is nice though.

• Just a tad bit.

What Girls Said 3

• To be honest the dress is kinda ugly, and I'm not a fan of over the thigh boots, seems a bit much for dinner...how casual is the place your going to?

• Yes

• It depends where you are going. It's a nice outfit, but you don't want the guy to show up semi-casual and to go to a neighborhood restaurant wearing this...