I'm dating 2 chicks, but they don't know about each other. need input?

So here's the scoop, I'm dating 2 chicks at the same time, but they don't know about each other. I'm not in a relationship with either one of them, so I can't be said to be "cheating" nor can anyone judge me and say I'm low for doing this. There is no commitment right now, we are just dating.

So should I let them know about each other? How will these women react if I were to say something like "hey I'm gonna be going to the movies with this other girl Monday night, so I'm not available to see you that night blah blah.."

Will both of them want nothing to do with me? some input would be nice

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no reason to tell them anything. It would sound like you were showing off to them. They sure aren't going to tell you about other guys THEY might be dating, are they?

What Girls Said 15

• if you tell either girl about the other, you are going to have some MAJOR or minor drama.. either way it'll hurt their feelings in some way, just pick one... even if the relationship isn't commited, it'll still be hurt.. just have a little empathy before you do anything

• how common is it for guys to do what I'm doing? anytime I hear about men doing something similar to what I am doing, it is always a guy cheating on his girlfriend which he is in a relationship with...not my situation...

• honestly I rarely ever hear a guy do this, the two girls may or may not think that you are leading them on you know?

• choose one & let the other one go. the last guy I dated for 3 months and fell hard for never told me he was dating another girl at the same time. he just disappeared without a word and broke my heart lol. don't be that kind of guy, take some time to think and make your decision. Let the other one know things just aren't working out and that's it. =)

• I think you should be honest and let them both know about the other. They might appreciate you for your honesty or they might want nothing to do with u, who knows? Even though it isn't cheating it still isn't fair to get them both potentially attached. Eventually you'll have to choose anyway.

• You don't really have to let them know. If I'm dating a guy but not exclusive, I kinda assume I'm not the only girl out there. You don't need to tell them anything. For all you know they are dating 2+ guys themselves.

• how long have you been dating each one? how long do you intend to keep it up? any idea about whether you want to pursue a long-term relationship with either of them?

• 2 weeks...Not really interested in long term right now for either one..just want to keep dating right now...what do I say when they find out about each other? I'm expecting jealousy..will there be jealousy?

• just as long as you don't keep it up a whole lot longer or get serious with either one while you're still dating both, you really don't need to (and probably shouldn't) tell them.

• Just ask them separately if they think you guys are exclusive or not, at least it will sort of let them know that you might be dating someone else without flat out telling them you are also interested in another girl. They might be a little hurt, but who knows one of them might even be dating someone else as well and it just sort of clears the air without making too big a deal out of it.

• i think that if you are afraid to tell them about each other is becasue you know you are doing something wrong and I don't think you would want any of them to be dating you and someone else at the same time so just be honest with them and choose one...and stop being such a player.

• The sooner you tell them the easier it will be because the longer you wait the more attached you get to them and they get to you. You also should probably share about you being uninterested in long term relationships if they both want nothing to do with you then that's their choice but its always best to be honest.

• Yeah I would be pissed, don't know about these girls though. I wouldn't like it because I would feel that the guy I am dating isn't being honest with me ... well, it's your choice but I would choose asap which one you like better and leave the other one

• Yea I have twins now and am pregnant with them again trust me always wear a condom being a parent isn't easy at any age

• i wouldn't tell them. if I were in their spot, I wouldn't want to know about other chicks!

• Wear a condom

• I like it raw...

• And some lie about it

• Ew but what about stds your nasty

• You sir are a classic jerk

• I think if you are not cheating then why do you feel afraid to tell them about each other. Like you said you are not in a relationship? Why are you afraid of losing them both? You can always pick up two other chicks right? I honestly don't see it as a problem unless you are having sex with them or any type of sexual activity because this can lead to stds.

• If you don't want any unwanted drama soon,you really need to choose one girl and stop dating the other one.

What Guys Said 6

• So you've never dated multiple girls at once?

Ok, here's the news. If it just so happens that you tell each girl that you're seeing others, it'd better be in a NATURAL way. No cockiness, no pressure, no purposefully telling them that they have competition. Perhaps one girl, or the other, might be up for the challenge, but only if she is confident in herself to win you over.

But on most occasions, girls are pretty sensitive to this, and they could lose their confidence and it will all be downhill from there.

It's not meant to be a big deal, and if one of the girls were to flip out and give you sh*t for it, then I tell you what ... you can walk away, or just keep moving along with conversation if you want to keep her around for your interests (sexual interests only - most guys will agree with me that a hot girl won't be crossed off so fast. She'll be downgraded to an F-buddy).

Even if I'm only dating one girl, I'll make up a bullsh*t story about another female I'm talking to. I'll lie about it, because it's a sh*t-test to see whether she passes or fails. If she gets super pissed about it, then I don't see a relationship forming with her.

• I've done this before, as sometimes you get two girls to respond at the same time. Set up dates with both of them, but don't mention the other girl. Until you've made it exclusive, there's nothing wrong with dating multiple girls at once. It helps you compare what's out there and what's best for you.

• They don't have to know about each other, except for the fact that they exist. For the sake of respect you should at least tell them you're not exclusive to avoid any misunderstandings, you might not think it's cheating but your girls may have different opinions.

• Girls don't tell us there going to be with so or so Thursday night at the movies so why worry about it?

• Either you say nothing and keep going but don't expect them to be exclusive and don't lead them on and keep it casual. Or you tell ask them what they think about dating exclusively. If they answer they want to be exclusive then you choose one and stop with the other. If they prefer not to be exclusive then you already are set-up for it.

• Stop doing that, your part of the reason that most women think all men are dogs! and cheat on their GF's