KILLER date!

Im taking my boyfriend on the most epic date ever! It will last a whole weekend. It involves the beach, amusement park, dance, dinner, boating, etccccc

Its a surprise! He knows I'm paying for him to visit me, but he doesn't know the other details. I have a feeling that me taking him on this date might make him feel less "manly". What do you think?

Im also concerned that if he does feel less manly, he will expect me to make the moves on him, when it is ususally him that does this. I am very shy when it comes to that stuff!

What do you think?

What Guys Said 1

• He will love it. Even if he's manly he'll play along

• Haha okay thanks so much! I am so nervous! He will be here next thursday!

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's really sweet that you are planning all that. I mean, it shows really thought, consideration, care. And I think most guys get tired of the girl expecting that they are going to pay for everything, so hopefully he will think this is a nice change, and not feel less 'manly'. I mean... if you've been in a relationship a while, I think it's very natural for girls to pay for some, guy for others.

I don't think this will make him expect you to make the moves on him. I mean... if you are shy, you don't have to initiate everything, but I'm sure that doing something like running into his arms and giving him a huge kiss the moment you see him will put a smile on his face, and that's something you don't have to wait for him to do.

Hope your date is as awesome as it sounds!