Calling vs seeing her in person... which one is less awkward?

Calling vs seeing her in person... which one is less awkward if haven't seen each other for months?

So I like this girl but I haven't seen her in like 3 months.

Also I'm on vacation and she's at college. Would it be awkward if I just suddenly appeared at college?

The reason why I had no contact with her was because she was oversees and didn't take her phone. Otherwise I would've texted/called her at least once over the 3 months.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it really looks awkward

Just think about appearing somewhere you don't need to be... Like your in tge wrong classroom at school.. Same thing

But 3 months? Why wait that long to call/text? No contact at all?

What Girls Said 1

• CALL HER, now today or something

stop waiting for other to tell you if you should or shouldn't

you know the answer. Call her its less awkward.

What Guys Said 2

• Well yeah of course it would be awkward if you just appeared at her college without calling her beforehand. It could even give off stalker signals. Sp call and ask if you can meet up. That's the most natural thing to do xD

• wrong attitude. you should be asking which one buildings the closest bond not which one causes the least damage