Girls, should I try to get to know her better?

I am now in sierra college and taking yoga classes and now there is this girl I really like and I gotten to know her a little bit and I was wondering,What should I do? continue to getting to know her and or keep on meeting other people or do you think I should use a dating site like speed date? any suggestions

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should focus your energies on one girl right now. :) Get to know her better, pursue her, compliment her and ask her out for coffee or something. I don't think dating other girls will be any good for you. You are wasting your energy like that. Just try to impress her and get closer to her. If it didn't work out, then you can turn to other options. Good luck. :)

What Girls Said 1

• Ask her if she wants to go see a movie sometime or something. I don't think you should date other people until she has confirmed yes or no that she likes you. But that's just my opinion. Either way good luck!

What Guys Said 0