Dating girls on online dating sites...

How long do you have to talk to someone on an online dating site before they are willing to meet up?

I don't want to ask too soon. Plus, it I don't believe getting to know someone over a computer is all that great of a way to get to know them. I prefer face to face. So the sooner the better for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to get it as soon as possible if you sense the conversation is going well. Make sure it is no longer than a week, otherwise you'll be placed in the "nice guys to chat online" category.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it really depends on the person. I talked to my boyfriend for over a month before we met. It wasn't that we didn't want to meet, it was more that he worked a lot and I had school. But we met eventually and we are still together after over a year :)

I would ask her. Say that you would want to meet but ask her when she would feel comfortable meeting. She may feel she wants to talk more online to get to know more about you so she has something to talk about. Or she might feel its time to meet. It all depends on the person.

• i prefer sooner rather than later. really a few days I'd prefer to set a date. you can't know someone over the computer, you are right.

What Guys Said 0