Would you be OK with dating someone who is bi?

Guys would you date a girl who is bisexual and girls would you date a guy whose bisexual. Got the idea watching the movie dodgeball I would probably be OK with dating a bi girl.

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends (please explain why)

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I don't think it would really matter to me. If I liked a guy, it'd be for him, and it doesn't matter what else he likes/is attracted to in people. The only time I wouldn't be OK with dating someone bi was if they felt that was an excuse for them to cheat on me, because they couldn't pick either or (I have a friend who does this, she basically threatened to break up with her boyfriend if he wouldn't let her have a girlfriend as well, and I don't think that's fair :/)

But, in general, it doesn't really seem to be a contributing factor for me, it doesn't change anything about them or the relationship.

• Exactly I'd be OK with it as long as they don't use it against me or as an excuse to cheat.

What Girls Said 8

• I would date a guy if he was bisexual :)

• I wouldn't think much of it, to be honest. I mean, I can see why he'd find men attractive :D But yeah, it wouldn't bother me at all.

• Wouldn't mind I mean I'm bi and my husband doesn't mind it

• No. I don't like it when my man has had a d*** in his ass...

• i think it'd be kinda hot! lets have a three some lol :P

• i guess I wouldn't mind as long as when we are dating he isn't thinking about someone else, not trying to get with a guy or whatever

• It's not that. But I want to have a monogamous relationship. He would pretty much have to give up anal. I'd probably feel bad if I didn't have the right "parts" to please him.

So, in other words, I wouldn't mind dating him, he'd just have to be willing to commit to a relationship with only one penis in it.

• I wouldn't.

What Guys Said 5

• Any guy who says no will virtually cut is chances with women in half. Most women believe it or not are in some way or another bi. It's strikingly obvious if you ever go onto a dating site.

• Most women nowadays are bisexual if they date Don Trump lookalikes, you can't tell me it's not some sort of perversion.

• I wouldn't want to date a girl who was bi... would only happen if I didn't know she was to begin with and found out later on I would be turned off, but a little OK with it. Generally no though

• of course! But only if she lets me have a threesome with her and her girlfriend xD

• Not only would I be 100% okay with it, I'd like to actually be in a relationship with a bisexual girl just to know what the experience feels like (and if she's the one for me, then she's the one for me, but even if she's not, I could gain a lot from it), and it has nothing to do with a "threesome" fantasy. I'm 100% monogamous and expect the same from whatever girl I date, straight or bi. But I would just really like the experience first hand to know what it's like to date a bisexual.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'd date her for her sexual orientation, but that if I liked a girl and began dating her and found out she was bi, I would actually be intrigued enough to ask her questions out of curiosity.