Okcupid conversation...

Girls in general do you only reply to messages on sites like okcupid or PoF if you are interested in the person and if so how long before you begin to lose interest.

Okay thank you for the answers, follow-up question: how often have you met people you were interested in

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was using that site, I replied to people I was interested in. I would reply to others to see if maybe they would be someone I would be interested in, but if I wasn't interested I would usually stop talking to them.

There is no set time limit for being interested. I think it mainly comes down to the girl not thinking you are a good match for her. I wouldn't be too offended. I had guys do that to me too. It's basically the same as real life dating but over the computer. You can meet many people, but only a few will will linger around.

• Thanks for BA :)

I met many people off OKCupid and POF when I was searching. Usually once every few weeks I would meet up with someone. It depends on how many people I was talking to that I wanted to meet up with.

What Girls Said 4

• If I hadn't responded, I wouldn't have the awesome boyfriend I have now.

• well yea, because then what's the point? lol

• yeah I only reply if I have interest and there are many ways to make me lose interest online in all honesty

• obviously. if your'e not interested, why would you message him back?

how long before you lose interest? same as in real life. online dating is no different

• That's what I figured, and generally you would tell them you have lost interest or just ignore them.

What Guys Said 0