Girls what is your dating style?

Do you date multiple guys at once and see who you like best, or do you date one guy at a time?

Most Helpful Girl

• I date a bunch of guys usually. They all know about each other. So its cool, it's not like I'm keeping it a secret. I think girls should get out there and not be afraid of dating different types of guys. It's fun and no one gets hurt. I guess you can say I have a little commitment phobia. But you know its all good in the neighborhood. holla

What Girls Said 6

• One guy at a time is what I do. its fun just meeting different people all the time. Yea, I hope to find the guy I really like. That's the point of dating till you do.

• I only date one at a time. This is so I can keep my attention and focus on them like I would if I was in a relationship with them. And by doing that I see the one that would be best for me.

• I like to date multiple guys at once but if they were to find out they would probably be mad if they weren't dating more than one girl.

it also depends on if I really like one guy ALOT, then I won't date anyone other than him.

but if they are all average, I would like to get to know them all better to see which one is best for me.

• Only one guy at a time. I wouldn't date a guy who had a habit of cheating on his girlfriends either.

• One guy at a time. When I get into my twenties I an see myself dating more then one guy casually.

• If I could get a bf 1 at a time!

What Guys Said 1

• I think it's okay to date more than one person at a time if you are up front and honest about it. That way, there are no secrets and no one gets hurt. If you do it and don't tell the others, and they all think they are the only one you are seeing, then you are a player. And that's bad!

• Don't hate the player hate the game.

• I do hate the game; I've had it played on me. It causes a lot of heartache. You don't have to play this game unless you want to!