Did I ruin a good potential relationship?

The other night I went on a first date with this guy I am definitely attracted to. The date went really well and at the end of the night we parted to go to our respective engagements. That night I had a party to go to, and I drank too much and almost blacked out. I think I may have made out with another guy (a mutual friend of ours) briefly before somehow making it home. Did I ruin everything? If I did make out with this other guy, it definitely didn't mean anything (to me at least). I'm terrified that he will find out and not want a second date (which he has expressed interest in already). What do I do? I feel absolutely terrible and guilty...

What Guys Said 1

• You need to TELL HIM that you are aware that you drank way too much and probably acted like an idiot, and that you are sorry, and that you hope you didn't hurt him as a result. Then, let the chips fall where they may.

But for future reference, you need to know that you don't always get a second chance. And getting black-out drunk is a whole other problem in and of itself. Clearly, you need to moderate your drinking, especially when out on a date.

What Girls Said 1

• I think sadly that oyou did mess it up..it's like bad both ways you look at it

If you try to explain it's going to be like bad and its like if you don't it's wrong

Try aski g him to hang again or something