I texted him but he never texted me back. What does it mean?

so for the past couple of months there has been this boy at my school who has been making eye contact with me and staring at me and a hole bunch of other stuff well I got his number and texted him and just said hey its (and my name) and he never texted me back and then the next day he just stared at me again but he didnt talk to me but he never talks to me so what does this mean thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• You know why you have those problems? BECAUSE TXTING SUCK! but besides my point. You ether got his # wrong that's why he never got it, or he is just growing some balls for now, before coming up to you and start REAL talk. In any case if he won't come up to you, YOU come up to him and get the info that you need. Why in American things are so complicated when it comes to relationship or sex? beyond my understanding.

What Guys Said 1

• It's clear: What you got yourself here is a very shy fella. Invite him to have a drink or something like that. Be cool, and show him that you're approachable.

What Girls Said 1

• Lil bit of a stalker you should have tried talking to him in person first