Would you consider dating a girl with no prior dating experience?

I'm 19 and have never had a boyfriend. No guy has ever mentioned anything about being interested or asked me out. The guys I've been close to have usually been too much of a brother type to me (or had girlfriends :) ), so I've never had any sort of dating/kissing/etc experience. Is this a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, not really. In fact, I have yet to date, kiss, hold hands, etc as well. And having someone who I can share that experience with for the first time makes a connection even stronger. So, I'm turning the tables on this and saying it's the opposite, I find it attractive.

What Guys Said 3

• No it is not bad nor a turn off. Infact many of us guys just love you to be this way . Don't be cheap and give it up. But don't be complicated as well , love life and live it, but give yourself to someone who really show genuine interest in you .

• I'm a 21 year old guy and I have always been single, so I would not mind.

• well my girlfriend of 7 years is the first one I dated and ime the first one she dated so is all good for us

but that's jsut me

What Girls Said 3

• no this is not a turn off..its actually a turn on...guys like the innocence of a woman...hoes don't get no respect they just get f***ed.but if you want to beconsidered a hoe..start just giving it up...no, respect yourself ...i promise you will get the best result.

Its a turn on to a guy for him to think he will be your first. That is if he is there for more than just sex. If he only want sex he will see you as hard to get an dmove on ..you don't want to be treated like that of course..respect yourself, and you will always be respected

• eh, I'm not a guy, so I don't really know. But don't feel bad, I'm 16 and never had a boyfriend, been kissed, any of that. A lot of my friends haven't either, my friend Jenn's 20 and never had a boyfriend. You're not alone lol :D

• EIGHTEEN AND BEEN SINGLE SINCE FOREVER! WOO!