After the first date, is it normal not to talk to each other for like 3 days?

after the first date, is it normal not to talk to each other for like 3 days? not that I'm worried. I'm a hot piece of ass, but, what is it really you guys are doing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's normal.

Guys have learned that in general, a 3 day waiting period is the most successful in terms of keeping the girl interested, avoiding looking like a clingy guy, and still looking interested yourself.

It's generally been passed down as received wisdom from father to son (or older brother to younger brother).

What Guys Said 6

• It's possible he's trying to play games with you and doesn't want you to think that he's too into you. Some guys do those kind of things on purpose. If it goes on for a few more days you may want to talk to him just to see what's up, but I think this kind of treatment is just the norm with some guys. Not that I agree with it, but it does happen.

• Well, when we do that, we are playing 'hard to get.' Your current reaction is falling right into his plans. Just roll with it, and wait. He'll be back!

• If I like a girl I'll contact her everyday.

• well hot piece of ass.. could it be that you did something unpleasant during the date? of course the possibility is he's playing games with you but maaaaybe he finds another "hot piece of ass"

• "im a hot piece of ass"...wow what a statement..

to anser your question..NO its NOT normal ..if the guy liked you he should have called the next day..if not at least text..something,...especially since your a "hot piece of ass"...

• It's normal. Totally normal... that is, if he's not interested.

What Girls Said 3

• ummm...congrats on high self esteem? -_- *shrugs* Anyway,i would think you would get a call,text,or email the day after...that is if he is serious about you.

• "I'm a hot piece of ass"

Damn, not even a whole ass.

• that doesn't sound normal...he should text you at least saying he had a good time and would love to see you again, or you both should continue talking crack funny jokes and be like so hows your day going? etc

if he hasn't reached out to you may be he isn't interested, may be you can text him and see if he replies