Is it too early to call us boyfriend and girlfriend after?

how many dates after, will you be willing to call yourselves 'bf and gf'?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no number... Being 'boyfriend and girlfriend' implies that you are both no longer seeing other people. Dating becomes a relationship when you've both decided that you're the 'ones' for each other. Trust me, you'll know when it's happened. If you have to ask, then you're still in transit. Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• There's no rule for this; it depends if you want this label or not! Some people won't want it unless they're almost married.

• There's no hard and fast rule, but I'd say about 10.

What Girls Said 3

• I agree with coop1ss, being in a relationship should not be something assumed after x number of dates you've been on together - it's different for everyone some individuals need to get to know a person really well before they make it official and some don't. A relationship is something agreed upon between you two - if he asks or you do.. and both agree, it's not something you should just assume that will just because problems.

• you can call yourselves boyfriend and girlfriend whenever both of you are comfortable with it.

• When we both are on the same level of thought on it