Would you always call the person you love after a problem instead of waiting?

Most people go by the rule don't. Call him let him call you. If you call a guy when he know you care about him why wait on him to call u?would it be seen as desperate to not follow this rule? Guys are not as communicative as girls are.

Most Helpful Guy

• um k, we are very communicative. Its you guys that are all emotional and think of 50 billion things when we tell you one simple answer.

And the only time he won't call, is if he knows he's right, and you need a reality check.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If you care about someone then I see no reason why you should wait. I'm not sure if you guys are dating or what kind of relationship you two have already. Of course guys don't like a girl that comes off very needie or girls that call all the time. I believe guys like a bit of a chase. I believe you should give him a call, afterall what do you really have to lose? If you care about someone then you should definitely let him know what's on your mind.

• No, call immediately after, because you never know what could happen to them.