Girls, do you really like "morning text" or you find it annoying?

I'm wondering because I was talking to this girl & she was like "ohh I hate people calling me or texting me early in the morning". I personally like morning text & I don't mind , even if they wake me up but you know sometimes you wake up like pissed off that you don't wanna even look at yourslelf in the mirror. So what do you think? Is that a turn on, turn off? & What are the boring text that turn you off that you don't even wanna reply back?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the girl. I like it if it's coming from a guy that I'm really into or my boyfriend. If it's just some guy that I text with that I'm not really into and not dating or have no romantic interest in, then it's just a little annoying and makes me not really want to talk to him. It's not because I wake up pissed, I just would find it to be clingy unless there was a mutual understanding that we were into each other

What Girls Said 7

• Well it depends on my relationship with this person. Like My play brother and I use to always send a morning text to each other in the morning.

But it means something special if I get on from a guy I'm talking to.

• It would depend on whether or not I'm into the guy. If I liked him, then yes, good morning texts are awesome. If I don't like him, it is clingy and annoying.

• I personally don't have a problem with the time... I just don't always reply the same time

• They're annoying.

• If she really likes you, a "Good Morning Beautiful :)" would go a VERY long way! There's nothing like waking up and realizing that the person you really like couldn't wait to talk to you.

• If I like you then you made my entire day. But if your a guy who's interested in me but it's not mutual then go away

• As long as it's at a reasonable time- not like 1:00 am on a day I have work/school, yeah. It's awesome. Great way to start my morning (:

What Guys Said 0