What does this text mean to you?

I'm guessing he was drunk when he sent it, 2am Saturday. He's a friend but not particularly close or anything, we actually haven't seen one another in years.

"You're a top class sexy legend and I would anytime"

Most Helpful Guy

• That means he wants in your pants. I hate to be that blunt, but alcohol makes little truth-tellers out of us dudes. He's been thinking it for some time now, and he just needed a little liquid courage to tell you haha! Sounds like a trashy dude, though. I think of myself as a gentleman, and I put my phone away while drinking for just that reason.

• While I agree with most of what you say I do have to stand up for people who text stupid ship when they're drunk , it doesn't mean they're trash, just human

• Yeah, but drunk texts mean exactly what you think they mean. Drunk dudes are NOT capable of being modest, haha.

What Guys Said 1

• He wants to be in your pants!... With you still in 'em! ;)

*creepy music starts playing*

• haha don't think he'd fit

What Girls Said 2

• drunken text ... take no notice

• I wouldn't if it was just a once off or if he only drunk text once in a while not every god damn weekend

• ahhh then he's trying to get into your knickers, but can't do it sober

• Sounds like a booty text

• It does indeed. Don't know how because we live 2 hours apart but I suppose you add alcohol you lose logic

• I think all of use do but at least you know he thinks you attractive (: