Why guys don't text girls?

What is your reason for not texting her? What if you liked her but only text her once?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys do text girls. But it's not supported very much because it isn't the best way to communicate with someone you're interested in (compared to face to face talking), girls might get bored of talking with him over text, and there's the risk of seeming too clingy by texting. It's all a matter of balance, but some guys would rather not text or text only once than risk it.

What Guys Said 3

• If I had a choice of one of the following when communicating with a girl I like:

1) Telepathy

2) Email

3) Text

4) Phone

5) In-person

I'd pick #5 every time.

Although telepathy would be pretty cool.

• i HATE texting..its such a boring,monotous way to talk..plus guys are lazy...

• Did she text back? If not she doesn't seem interested. Has she ever started conversation with the guy before? If not she seems lazy and not that interested. Was the conversation the first time boring? Short? She's not very interesting/not a good communicator.

• It's a girl asking about a guy, not a guy asking about a girl

• exactly... If she's doesn't seem that interested, lazy, or not that interesting then the guy will see that and look elsewhere. Why spend time and energy on a girl that's just not that into you or is playing games. It's a lost cause.

• Hmm I get you now

What Girls Said 3

• lol I wish I could meet those guys all the guys I've been anoy me of how much they like to text from morning to night :/... but one reason could e that he is waiting for you to text if and ot then he has really nothing to talk about or doesn't want to bother you.

• he's not interested

• He has asked me out twice actually

• Maybe he's waiting for you to text