Is it better to start out as friends right?

i think its better but I wana know other peoples opinion so tell me...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think so...u have to have things in common and being friends would let you see if you have the tools between the two of you to build a relationship or whether you would actually want to...

What Girls Said 3

• It's great to start out as friends, but then again it could end more badly than any other relationship.. Being total strangers works as well, believe it or not.. Since you don't know the person, you don't have an opinion about them. So once you get to know them you can decide from there if you like them or not.

• Yess, always best to start out as friends

• yes but no

yes because than a tleast you'll know you will get along good

but

no because it would probably end badly therefore ending your freindship

What Guys Said 4

• Haha already two opposite answers before mine. I'd say the important thing is to get to know her in a friendly way while being flirty. If you don't flirt, she won't know you like her or at least more than a friend.

• I start slow for the first 10 minutes. Then if I am interested in her, I take her on the ride of her life.

• I think it is. The best relationships usually emerge from friendships in my humble opinion.

• No, once you start out as friends that's usually where you stay