First kiss felt awesome but after that the feeling disappeared?

I was with a girl on a date and our first makeout felt amazing. It was like a wave of euphoria. But after the first makeout session I never got any feeling from kissing her. It just became sort of lame since I didn't get anything out of it. Is that weird? Does that mean what you feel when kissing is mostly mental?

Most Helpful Girl

• every kiss with my boyfriend is special so after reading this question, I'm wondering. lol.

and me and my boyfriend are both passionate types. we're both shy of PDA but maybe waiting for the right moment? I don't know but for me, the place and time and the feeling are all important.

What Girls Said 3

• Probably so, you were in a passionate moment the first time. Every kiss can't be like that.

• You would be surprised how much of everything is mostly mental. If there were a triangle of the human experience, thought, emotion and behavior would have equal angles in it. Your thoughts and interpretations of the feeling of kissing this girl have a HUGE influence over how you come out of it. Maybe you don't like this girl as much as you think, or the thrill of something brand new has faded?

• when the first kiss happens with someone of course its going to be amazing I mean its your first kiss with each other but of aafter it might get boring...try to make it different like doing a spiderman kiss oor just something very different than what she is used to

What Guys Said 0