Putting her name in a text message?

Is it true that guys are more likely to use your name in a text if he likes you? I don't mean "Hi Lily", which isn't an unusual way to greet someone, I mean "I'm good Lily...how are you?" It sounds so stupid but I actually am happier when a guy types my name. What do you think guys and girls?

Could mean that... I know that when I like a guy, I love using their name in a message. Makes it more personal. And I especially love when he uses mine back.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it really makes a difference. Although, I do use this one girls name every time I talk to her because I love it, and I suppose I do like her a little. But generally, no it does not.

What Guys Said 2

• Hmm not in the context with the example you gave... If he used it before saying something that might have a sentimental meaning behind it then yeah most probably.

• i think your reading too much into it

What Girls Said 1