Guys, if you contact a girl you met in a club after nothing happened there...?

is it just to have sex? or can you actually be interested in a girl you met in a club?

you haven't kissed or anything, just talked and flirted.

Most Helpful Guy

• Really depends on the girl, but generally I wouldn't go looking for a girlfriend in a club that's for sure. I mean this is no dig on girls that go clubbing, I love to do it myself regularly, but I meet a good proportion of girls out in clubs that would just never cut it as girlfriends, they just don't have the attributes and qualities I look for in a person to be my girlfriend.

Party girls do make fun friends though, so maybe that could be it, ir really depends on the type of dude he is too.

What Guys Said 2

• the best answer to this question is ask him since you guys met in a club its obvisious he's not wanting to be your friend:)

• oh I don't mean one guy in particular. it happened more than once. I was wondering why you guys usually do this ^^

• so you think it's always about sex?

haha this is actually funny...you know the one guy I liked the most and who texted me afterward, eventually said I'm just a friend to him.

and I mean I am flirting with those guys and dancing if they want to and are good at it (= hardly ever)

• yes most likely..what I'm saying is you don't meet friends in the club is what I'm saying..but its possible if you guys had that click but that's going have be a risk you gotta take do hold back:)

• i think this is a weird question. I guess this question shows how different men and women are. The only reason I approach a girl is because I want to sex with her. Can you explain to me what you mean by interest in the girl?

• interest as in dating and relationship and not just one night stands or friends with benefits

What Girls Said 0