Does smiling have a magic effect on MEN?

MEN I've recently been smiling a lot (got out of depression and was advised to smile)

so I just smile at random people , I've just been really happy and I find myself smiling whenever I see someone . And some how my smile translates to men and they approach me (flirt with me ) or just give me this huge happy smile back.

it feels like it has a magical effect.

Did I just discover the secret to attracting men ? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not just men, though. It's everything around you. I noticed this, ages ago. 'Smile at the world and the world smiles back.' You can apply that to absolutely everything, too; old Viking concept, the Wyrd - a spider steps on one part of his web and the whole web vibrates.

So it is, indeed, magic.

If you take that concept - if you do x, you produce y, ie. you smile, and you attract men. For obvious reasons, cheer is infectious. Anyway, if you take that concept, you can apply it to absolutely anything you do in life. This is the magical concept of Thaumaturgy.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes it does. It will put him more at ease to approach you and introduce himself. It may even tell him "hey, come over here, you!" It would be even more helpful if you use the right body language.

• Yup. It's better than an emotionless stare.

• Uhh, yeah - of course.

I mean, think about it - are you more attracted to a guy who laughs and smiles a lot, or one who just sits there looking serious?

• pretty much. GRATS :D

• Yea. You smile at us, we think you like us

What Girls Said 1

• A small subtle smile will do.

It's more creepy towards people who don't smile back. If anything, smile is contagious.

It's all a matter of perspective and context.

• I always make sure to smile with teeth, because everyone else's smiles are meek as f***. I think, 'The only thing worth doing is worth doing right' (because Johnny Depp said it as Hunter S. Thompson and it sounded good when he said it, LOL). And, it's surprising to people, because little smiles are just polite, big smiles seem to mean something. And they do, from me, they mean 'Shit man, smile for f***s sake!'

Works, too.