What's a fun activity to do in a group?

I'm going to plan a group activity with the intention of hanging out with the girl I'm in love with without the pressure of a one-on-one thing (since she cancelled on our "coffee date"). What's a good activity to plan for a Saturday afternoon for me, the girl I like, her best friend, and my sister?

Most Helpful Girl

• ice skateinggg :)

What Girls Said 3

• Photo scavenger hunts are hilarious and they help you learn lots about each other. Best of all they're completely free. You can use the camera on your phone or a digital camera and either way load your funniest pictures onto Facebook when all is said and done. If you google it there are all sorts of lists or you could make up your own around things that you know she might like or for things where you live. It's a riot. :)

• a fun thing I did with my friends once was take picture of each other then draw on them with sharpy :3

• You should totally pull out the game twister.

What Guys Said 0