How do you go through all the steps of meeting a girl, getting her number if no one ever taught you how?

I have never really been taught how to talk to girls and get numbers, now I am at a loss of what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, there isn't exactly a class on it. Actually, yes I'm sure there is somewhere, but I guess it's just trial and error. You can't expect to have a degree in everything before you try it. Strike out a few times, then change your angle and keep trying.

What Girls Said 1

• step 1.smile and if smiled back,approach her ,

step 2.talk to her for awhile,ask what she doing there:P here dislikes or likes

step 3.if you see that she's comfortable to talk with u,ask her number,

step 4.dont forget to say;;your so pretty hope we became good friends if possible more than that::P and say thank u:)

What Guys Said 2

• You ask for their number.

• yeah seriously, I wonder if a guy has to be born with the social-skills, conversation-skills, in order to get a girlfriend, as to why some guys have these skills developed at an earlier age than other guys