What was your first kiss like? any bad/funny stories?

i was thinking back to my first kiss. I thought it was pretty typical ha ha but I'm wondering what other peoples experiences have been(: good? bad? weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• It was by the canal, sitting on the grass, as we had lunch together.

It felt great, but I more remember the adrenaline overload that happened soon after, as my body got the shakes.

That made me a little embarassed, but maybe she was pleased she had such a profound physical affect on me. I don't know. Never asked her.

What Guys Said 7

• It was weird. I was 10 and we were all under the impression that you did it washing machine style. When I was 14 I got to kiss a girl I really wanted to and that was the only experience I had. She had a little more experience and it really didn't end well. I felt like such an idiot. Anyway I did a lot of research and havn't given a bad kiss since (as far as I'm aware).

Thanks for digging up memories I hoped to forget! haha

• She tried to block the door to stop me from leaving, and said "I'm going to do something that you're probably not going to like."

After I got past her, I seriously thought she was going to cry, we weren't going out at the time, we were just hanging out. I didn't have the heart to leave, all she said after realizing I wasn't just leaving was "Please..." and then very slowly leaned and went for it.

Wasn't terrible, wasn't great, but wow was it awkward, before, during, and after.

• Mine was in the middle of a movie. Super sloppy. Felt weird at first. I couldn't believe that I was doing it. I must say, it's extremely addictive.

• Pretty awesome

• It was eww

me and a girl next door watched titanic. and we wanted to see how a kiss felt like

so I kissed her

and it tasted so bad ,yuk LOL

i had to taste her saliva and I had to brush and eat chewing gums LOL

• Awesome! We were laying in the sand on the beach looking at the stars- so cliche... haha

• My Uncle and My PE Teacher are still serving time for it...

What Girls Said 8

• OMG my first kiss was so awkward. The boys sister was in the living room which is where the front door is. I was getting ready to leave and he attempted to kiss me which he succeeded in but I was startled and said "Oh!" hahah well after that I left and he texted me saying he wasn't going to kiss me anymore since I don't like it.. ha ha I explained that no... I was just shocked you would kiss me goodbye in front of your sister...(and it was my freaking first kiss never expected it to go down that way) When I originally thought I was going to get my first kiss from this kid he and I were under a blanket and he says you have brown eyes you know what that means? I thought he was going somewhere cute... nope. he says it means your full of sh*t. total shut down. hahah He ended up being the best kisser I have ever kissed to this day and I am 22 now.

• pretty lame. not exactly awkward, but... yeah... just lame hahah.

• It was simply nice...

• We knocked teeth. =/ And no matter how much he tried to teach me, I couldn't do it. I just kept my lips puckered instead of opening them so I kissed his teeth a lot also aha. Bad times, bad times.

• my first kiss was pretty great.

it happened at scout camp...it was raining and me and my crush ran off and were playing on this old rotting raft in a big stream and he said it was like a romantic date...

• This kid, Jackson got dared by his peers to kiss me. They said they'd give him a bag of candy if he did it. He did it. He kissed me for candy...

• Great lol I'd like to think I was a natural.

• never been kissed:P owh once it was my girl couzin,she surprisingly kissed me in lips,and I was shocked,its sweet:P