When would you kiss on the forehead?

I read many places that a kiss on the forehead is a sign of caring, is that true? Guys, when would you kiss a girl on the forehead?

What if it was after sex, does that change anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• I kiss only one person like that. One I love the most.

I imagine that I would kiss my daughter like that.

Those are people one real one to this day imaginary that I love and care for the most.

I am unable to describe what I feel when I do that. I think I am not supposed to.

What Guys Said 8

• Kissing anywhere but the lips, I'm just trying to be sweet, and I'd only do something like that to someone I really cared about.

• Kiss on the forhead to me is a sign of forgiveness or grace. I would kiss a girl on the forehead as a goodbye or as a sign of forgiveness.

• @Update.

It would be a sign of caring however to me that isn't really a romantic gesture. To me it screams grace rather than love or intimacy. I haven't kiss anyone on the forehead. When I want to show protectiveness and caring I rather kiss on the head either top or near forehead.

• A sign of caring. I would only do that to girls I see as my little sister or the one I'm in love with.

• i subscribe to the idea that it's a sign of caring. After sex, I don't think it would change anything.

• I'm not one to kiss the forehead, maybe cheeks,side of the eye, down the neck/ear, lips..about it.

• why not?

• Idk, it just seems like something I'd give to a child if I had one. Doesn't seem like one of those things I'd give to my other half-if I had one.

• yeah that's right at least for me,

• i would kiss her on the forehead when I have my arms wrapped around her. But, that will never happen.

• You are pretty young to say never

• Nah it will never happen for this 16 year old and I am turning 17 this year in a few months.

• When she has bad breath

• @ update...No

What Girls Said 3

• A forehead kiss is usually a platonic gesture, of care and respect as well as platonic/family relationships. When I was little my dad kissed me on my forhead so did my grandmother. Sometimes when I am stressed about something my boyfriend kisses me on the forehead. However I have had guys kiss me on the forhead who I wasn't romantically linked with, its a sense of caring for someone else.

• Yes it can be depending on the character of the guy. If he's a flirt and a cheat, then no, he realizes it's power in inciting that cared for feeling in a woman. If not, then it's genuine care.

• if I kiss on the forehead, its caring.