Long or short distances?

okay I have been seeing this guy who lives bout 15 min.s away from me. we both go to a different school.

i don't mind the whole not seeing each other everyday kinda thing.

but I guess it has been bothering him lately. he said he is questioning a long term relationship with me becasue he never knows when he's gonna see me.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's just going to have to deal with it until it becomes possible to see you more often.

I'm trying to get a serious relationship going with a girl in Russia, THAT is a hard relationship to hold down.

• haha damn, good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• Long distance LOL

Fifteen minutes is nothing.

• Living 15 minutes away is not a long distance relationship in any way. He's just clingy and wants to be able to see you often. Try setting up webcams so you can webcam with each other or have designated times to stop whatever you're doing and talk to each other. That might help his anxiety/questioning.

• he texts me constantly so its not like we don't talk and we do hangout on the weekends and occasionally he'll come over during the week . I just don't get the problem.

What Girls Said 2

• haha 15 min is nothing.. that is not a long distance.. long distance is across the state, etc.. maybe try to call him more often and talk if yall are so busy.. or try to hangout more often if it bugs him so much :)

• i know its not but he thinks it is. I can't do much about seeing him more often because I do have other things to do. and he texts me like all the time.

• ya I'd try to talk to him because he needs to know your too busy to see him everyday and yall need to communicate what yall CAN do..

• 15 minutes away is not a long distance relationship. That's a normal relationship lol. Do you guys not have cars? Yall can see each other on the weekends and just make sure yall talk to each other during the week.

• he thinks not seeing each other everyday is a bad thing. its just sometimes I don't have enough time to hang out because I have other things to do. but he texts me frequently so I don't know what to tell him, because he is not taking our relationship to the next level because of 15 min.s?