What do you look for in a partner?...

GUYS and GIRLS.. what do you look for in a partner?

I like a guy that is significantly taller than me, funny, silly, takes good care of himself, affectionate, outgoing, friendly, easy to talk to, and has a high sex drive lol

Most Helpful Girl

• i look for someone who is intelligent, someone I can really talk to, someone who has maturity, someone who has ambition and his life on track, someone who I can joke around with and feel at ease with, someone who isn't too shy.

What Guys Said 3

• Some1 who can understand me the most and some1 who can spent the the rest of my life with.

• A woman that isn't sexist or heightist...a rare thing.

• Functioning boobs and vagina.

• what would define a non functioning boob or vagina?..

• how would a vagina or boob not work... or are you being totally sarcastic and I'm not catching on?

• Boobs that are saggy aren't functioning. A vagina I could drive a truck into, isn't functioning.

What Girls Said 3

• They HAVE to be funny., and know how to keep a conversation.

• I look for a tall brown ,black,blonde hair person (any color fine 2 ) any color eyes ,tall , a nice guys that doesn't. Only want to have sex and then leave but a guy who will stay there ect.

• well, I like a guy who is taller than me too, who loves God, fun, and affectionate, loyal, trustworthy, has a nice body, clean cut, and not forceful.. lol