Will he still love me if I do like ths? Heys guys need some help!!!

i love ma boy friend to the core and he loves me too.. but I don't like him getting into a close move with me.. I don't even like him touching me since am oly 17 but I want to be with him forever.. is my thought right? will he still love me if I do like ths?

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you mean by touching you? Are you talking hugs, kisses, makeouts or making love? A boy might respect not doing the latter two, but they are probably going to want the former two for sure.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It really doesn't sound to me like you want to be with him forever. I mean if you aren't comfortable with him touching you, how are you gona live together? I think you should think long and hard if you really "love" him, or if it's just puppy.

1|0
    0|0
  • ur 17? and don't want your boyfriend touching u? wow you are very fridget I must say. tell him you don't want sex with him or even want him touching you he'll leave you right quick

0|0
    0|0
  • Let him touch you a little but not sexual. Tell him straight up that you love him, but no sex because your 17. If you don't tell him this he will get offended.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.