Will he still love me if I do like ths? Heys guys need some help!!!

i love ma boy friend to the core and he loves me too.. but I don't like him getting into a close move with me.. I don't even like him touching me since am oly 17 but I want to be with him forever.. is my thought right? will he still love me if I do like ths?

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you mean by touching you? Are you talking hugs, kisses, makeouts or making love? A boy might respect not doing the latter two, but they are probably going to want the former two for sure.

What Guys Said 3

• It really doesn't sound to me like you want to be with him forever. I mean if you aren't comfortable with him touching you, how are you gona live together? I think you should think long and hard if you really "love" him, or if it's just puppy.

• ur 17? and don't want your boyfriend touching u? wow you are very fridget I must say. tell him you don't want sex with him or even want him touching you he'll leave you right quick

• Let him touch you a little but not sexual. Tell him straight up that you love him, but no sex because your 17. If you don't tell him this he will get offended.

What Girls Said 0