Would you kiss a girl you aren't attracted to simply because she asked for one?

Let's say she's not hideous but you're just not attracted to her that way.

If she asked for a kiss directly, would you laugh awkwardly and say no or just do it?

What if she didn't ask flat out but kept giving you signals and hints that she wants one? Would you just ignore them and then try to get away?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would just plain say no. If I actually did it as a favor it would be a sign that I was just satisfying myself by trying to act like a nice guy. If she was showing signs I would ignore them, or possibly jokingly flirt back if I thought we were just friends. In the end there would be no meaning behind the kiss so what's the point?

What Guys Said 4

• I'd laugh openly, not awkwardly, and do it. I'd like girls to do the same for me! But they won't, usually...Do unto others, and all that

• Kissing to me is not an emotional expression of affection. So I would no more or less kiss her than I would a girlfriend. Which is to say I probably wouldn't.

• i would if she asked but not from hints...id wanna know why she asked first though lol

• because she is attracted to you and wants to kiss you? lol pretty blunt I know but suppose that's the honest answer

• if she was a friend and I didn't have a girlfriend sure. Not a big deal to kiss if I don't like her like that

• I probably wouldn't if the girl was attractive. She would have to be a girlfriend or something. I'm not a fan of putting my lips on people that A) I don't know well and B) I'm not attracted to.

What Girls Said 0