Should I go for it? I really like him but I keep backing off when he asks me out and I have no idea why!

I've been texting this guy for months now. The biggest problem I have is that he's my big sisters best friend. The age gap is less than 2 years so that doesn't bother me, it's just that he has a reputation for going out with his friend's sister and then getting a bit attached. I get along with him loads and I'm certain that if I didn't know about the other girl that I would go for it, but every time he asks me out I immediately back off. He'll always apologize and we'll go back to normal and when I start thinking that I really like him he'll ask me again and then I do exactly the same thing! Should I just push through the freaking out bit and go for it? x

What Guys Said 2

• "it's just that he has a reputation for going out with his friend's sister and then getting a bit attached" - this is a pretty odd reputation to have.

• Do it

What Girls Said 0