Guys-Is it bad that I'm dating this guy but I like another one too?

Okay so I just started dating this new guy and his a good boyfriend and I like him but I like another guy too. I almost think I like that other guy more than the guy that I am dating. I have also been told that the guy i`m not dating likes me too. But, I don`t know what to do. I don`t want to dump him for many reasons. Please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you're very young and studies have shown that it's healthy for young people to date around to see what's out there. Either way it will be a sticky situation because you can't think of any reasons to dump your current boyfriend but if he truly loves you he'll understand and want you in his life.

What Guys Said 3

• There's nothing wrong with it as long as you haven't given a formal commitment one way or another. Spend time with both and find out which one is the better emotional match for you.

• i know which one is the better match..its the one I'm not dating

• But don't tell either of them you are double dating, lol, they won't respond to that well usually. Whoever you decide to go with, just tell the other guy you aren't interested anymore.

• Okay, I just wanted to make sure you were 100% in your mind, as that's the mind that matters. The one you no longer want to date, just break it off as soon as possible, so he can date other girls. It is the courteous thing to do, plus you can move on also.

• It really depends. Is he your boyfriend or are you just dating? Have you guys talked about not dating others? If so than you need to decide if loosing the relationship your currently in is worth getting into another one that might not work. It's all about the pros and cons of each one and what you feel deep down inside.

• No, that's pretty normal, at least for us. That is neither 'wrong of you,' nor 'right of you.' You have no control over who you find attractive and who you don't. It's all chemical :)

-Dr. Coop

What Girls Said 1

• 1. Is it bad that I'm dating this guy but I like another one too? No.

Most likely the guy you're dating likes another girl or is attracted to multiple girls throughout the day.

When it comes to begin attracted or liking another guy other than the one you're with no need to feel guilty as likely the guy you're with has outnumbered you in one day on that account.