Guys, how can I hint to him that I want him to contact me more?

I don't want to seem clingy or nagging, but he basically never contacts me. He's definitely into me because when I see him in person he's totally affectionate, remembers the smallest things I have said, and I've met all of his best friends who all seemed to like me. But even when we're supposed to meet up, he won't message me until absolutely the last minute, like 30 minutes before the date (we do set the date/time, but no specific details).

We're not fighting or anything, and I just want to gently tell him that I really like hearing from him more than 2-3 times a week, even if it's a one-line text. What's the best way to approach the subject? We've been dating for about 4 months, and he was better at the beginning of the relationship.

I initiate contact all the time, and I'm sick of it! it's not like I don't try.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't.

No hints.

Out with it.

As the saying goes, sh*t or get off the pot.

It seems some females love guessing games.

Don't play guessing games. If you don't tell him, he may never know.

He may regard you as disinterested and if he moves on you only have yourself to blame.

What Guys Said 1

• call him, don't text, texting sucks, and just tell him your feelings on this

What Girls Said 1

• Well stop texting him and contacting him so he'll begin to do it

• well if I don't contact him he can go for days without talking to me though. I think the longest I've gone is a week...