Should I answer if she calls back?

A week ago I called this girl to set up a date. She didn't answer so I left a message. She called back and I answered. We went on our date and had a good time so I just called her now to set up the second date. Again, she didn't answer so I left a message.

This time when/if she calls back, should I just ignore it and see if she leaves a message? Maybe just call back later? Or should I just answer it?

What Girls Said 1

• Answer it! Why would you ignore it? She probably didn't pick up because she was busy.

• I would ignore it to see if she leaves a message. I would ignore it to not seem available all the time while she never answers it right away.

I mean there's a chance I won't actually be by my phone when she calls or I may be busy. This is only for if I am free when she calls.

• So she hasn't responded yet. It's been over 24 hours, so is it safe to say that she just isn't interested? Or how long would be the longest I should still hold out hope she will call back?

• Hmm, that's rather odd. She could be caught up in something. I say give it 2 more days max, and if she still hasn't answered, call one more time before moving on. She could have either not seen the missed call, not noticed you left a message, etc.

What Guys Said 1

• Answer it. What ya have to loose. She may be playing that game we all do. Make sure you let her know that you really like her so she doesn't play the game anymore. Think about it, men do it too.