She's not really my type, should we keep dating anyways?

I'm a very indecisive person and I'm even more indecisive when it comes to dating. Anyways, the other night while celebrating a friends 21st birthday I met a girl who had a great personality and was also very good looking. I'd like to get in touch with her but some of what I learned about her last night is making me indecisive about doing so. For example, she's 25 but only has a high school degree and works at a fast food restaurant. And in the past she pulled a GI Jane and shaved her hair off. While the past is the past and a person's educations doesn't define who they are, I'm not normally inclined to chase a girl such as this which is where the indecisiveness is coming from. Is this indecisiveness of mine just stupid or reason to heed it?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's crazy. Yeah definitely don't propose marriage yet.

A date is probably safe.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe go on a date to get to know her a little bit better-(it doesn't mean your going to end up in a relationship right away)...

If you don't feel right and are indecisive about being around her then don't bother.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd take her out on a date. I mean that's what dates are for, getting to know each other better. If you still get those vibes from her after a couple dates than you can let her go