When did you start dating?

I had my first "date" when I was 12 I think. I went to the movies with my "boyfriend" and his mom picked me up hahaha (: I was so nervous! And I took my next boyfriend to the eighth grade formal (: but since then, no dates! :/ When did you start dating? Just curious :3

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww so cute. =D

I started dating at 17. Spent some time on college breaks or after class, together.

We'd walk and talk for so long. Even in the cold. Our first official date like place might have been Tim Hortons. haha.

What Guys Said 8

• Girls loved me in 7th grade but I was too shy an awful with girls to go on any dates. I messed up my chance with pretty much every girl who liked me/I liked until junior year when I finally started doing things right..

I even officially dated this girl sophomore year for a month and never kissed her haha. She broke up with me because of it and I just said something stupid like "we could work up to it". (I know, pathetic right? I really had no idea what I was doin)

you learn quickly though! Now I do just fine with dating. I'm still not aggressive when it comes to first kisses and making moves but that usually works to my advantage because a lot of girls like a guy who's willing to take things slow.

• I don't think you've missed much; dating in the teen years is mostly either a diaster or play acting.

• lets see. 8th grade summer quite a few dates with the same girl. movies, movies at her place, hanging around mostly. after that nothing- I go to an all boys school, so dating oppurtunities are slim xD. not that that's a really bad thing.

• lol you could always switch teams (:

• ahaha I must go sleep (: bye!

• night! *thinks about going to bed* nah...

• I dated in early high school. My first "relationship" if you could call it that was during that time. I took a long hiatus from it after that time though.

• 14YRS. OLD AND LASTED 12 YEARS!

• First girl was when I was around 17.

Haven't since then.

• Never and I'm still going on.

• im still waiting lol

What Girls Said 4

• 13

• 17 I waited till I found a guy that I actually liked!

• I'm 21, never had a date :)

• I haven't started. I'm 20.